Tatiana Manaois Heart Of Gold - Music Bus Stop Lyrics

Learn the lyrics of Heart Of Gold by Tatiana Manaois here https://youtu.be/JylI0bGB98o


If you are new to the channel please subscribe. Tatiana Manaois Heart Of Gold - Music Bus Stop Lyrics Burned the bridge to them all Till this day I regret I'm still learning how to love Hope you know I never meant Any word that I said If I made you lose your trust Cut all ties to my friends Just to stay in my ways They were bless, instead I let go Sorry, I was such a mess And I chased you away There were things I didn't let go Learning from all my mistakes Some I wish I never made Pray for the days to make it right Oh I wish that I knew then Everything that I know now Is it too late to realize? I need the light to shine on my soul So only love could be all I know Don't wanna live with a heart so cold Can it be changed to a heart of gold? All this time Wasting life On no good reasons Yeah, I'm barely breathin' So, tell me I'm Not far behind Give me reasons To believe that I I can make it right again between me and my soul Yeah, I know I've been selfish and I don't like letting go I know I lost sight of all the things that bring me home But I can feel it deep inside and I know I need the light to shine on my soul So only love could be all I know Don't wanna live with a heart so cold Can it be changed to a heart of gold? Gotta keep it on your heart Cause this world can be This world can be so cold But you're never, you're never, you're never alone (We need love) You're never alone, oh no (Don't give up) (Can't go on) You can't go on without it, no (Without love) (We need love) We need love (Don't give up) Don't give up, no (Can't go on) Don't give up, no (Without love) My name is Gideon Agware and I passionately love music. That is why I decided to create a music channel on YouTube. I own this channel Music Bus Stop. You can reach me socially with these links Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gideonagware Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/agwaregideon/ Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Music-Bus-St... Whatsapp: +2348117581162 Website: https://mediabustop.blogspot.com/ Work Website: https://makeoverarena.com Hey Guys,I wanna share my work with you, hope you like my music and my videos. THIS CHANNEL WAS CREATED TO PROMOTE BEST SONGS, PERFORMERS, PRODUCERS, AND VIDEOGRAPHERS WORK. All works are published for promotional purposes only. If you love the music, support artists by buying it. All rights to publish audio, video, graphics, and text belong to their owners. If you are the author or copyright owner of any material I have used and wish to delete it, please email me here: starboygid@gmail.com Email Your Original Video to be Featured on My Channel: starboygid@gmail.com #musicbusstop #music #hiphop #myway #ellamai #justinbieber #demilovato #madilynbailey #edsheeran #daya #lovato #undressed #foreveryoung #foreveryoungreaction #alvinchipmunks #panda #indonesia #unitedstates #rihanna #shakira #janellemonae #mileycyrus #tatianamanaois #jonbellion
Tatiana Manaois Heart Of Gold - Music Bus Stop Lyrics Tatiana Manaois Heart Of Gold - Music Bus Stop Lyrics Reviewed by Starboy Gid on September 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Your Opinion Matters

Powered by Blogger.