Complicated After Version - Official Lyrics Video

Learn the lyrics of the After version of Complicated here https://youtu.be/AJeoFfpXamk


If you are new to the channel please subscribe Uh huh, life's like this Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is 'Cause life's like this Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is Chill out, what you yellin' for? Lay back, it's all been done before And if you could only let it be You will see I like you the way you are When we're drivin' in your car And you're talkin' to me one on one But you've become... Somebody else 'round everyone else You're watchin' your back like you can't relax You're tryin' to be cool You look like a fool to me Tell me Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated? I see the way you're actin' like you're somebody else Gets me frustrated Life's like this You, you fall and you crawl and you break And you take what you get and you turn it into honesty You promised me I'm never gonna find you fake it No, no, no You come over unannounced Dressed up like you're somethin' else Where you are and where it's at, you see You're makin' me Laugh out when you strike your pose Take off all your preppy clothes You know, you're not foolin' anyone When you become Somebody else 'round everyone else You're watchin' your back like you can't relax You're tryin' to be cool You look like a fool to me Tell me Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated? I see the way you're actin' like you're somebody else Gets me frustrated Life's like this You, you fall and you crawl and you break And you take what you get and you turn it into honesty You promised me I'm never gonna find you fake it No, no, no No, no, no No, no, no No, no, no My name is Gideon Agware and I passionately love music. That is why I decided to create a music channel on YouTube. I own this channel Music Bus Stop. You can reach me socially with these links Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gideonagware0 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/agwaregideon/ Whatsapp: +2348117581162 Website: https://mediabustop.blogspot.com/ Work Website: https://makeoverarena.com Hey Guys,I wanna share my work with you, hope you like my music and my videos. THIS CHANNEL WAS CREATED TO PROMOTE BEST SONGS, PERFORMERS, PRODUCERS, AND VIDEOGRAPHERS WORK. All works are published for promotional purposes only. If you love the music, support artists by buying it. All rights to publish audio, video, graphics, and text belong to their owners. If you are the author or copyright owner of any material I have used and wish to delete it, please email me here: starboygid@gmail.com Email Your Original Video to be Featured on My Channel: starboygid@gmail.com #musicbusstop #music #hiphop #myway #ellamai #justinbieber #demilovato #madilynbailey #edsheeran #daya #lovato #undressed #foreveryoung #foreveryoungreaction #alvinchipmunks #panda #indonesia #unitedstates #rihanna #shakira #janellemonae #mileycyrus #tatianamanaois #jonbellion #jamesarthur #daya #brunomars #beyonce #juliamichaels #camilacabello #johnnydrille
Complicated After Version - Official Lyrics Video Complicated After Version - Official Lyrics Video Reviewed by Starboy Gid on October 03, 2019 Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. I was just searching for this info for some time. After 6 hours of continuous Googleing, finally I got it in your web site. I wonder what is the lack of Google strategy that don’t rank this kind of informative web sites in top of the list. Generally the top sites are full of garbage. I have taken time thanks to you to write a piece of very interesting article. Below is the link
    https://www.tecteem.com/waploaded-movies/

    ReplyDelete

Your Opinion Matters

Powered by Blogger.