Jon Bellion All Time Low - Music Bus Stop Lyrics

Learn the lyrics of All Time Low by Jon Bellion here https://youtu.be/B1qO9Q-ZclA


If you are new to the channel please Subscribe. Jon Bellion All Time Low - Music Bus Stop Lyrics I was the knight in shining armor in your movie Would put your lips on mine and love the aftertaste Now I'm a ghost, I call your name, you look right through me You're the reason I'm alone and masturbate [Pre-Chorus] I, I've been trying to fix my pride But that shit's broken, that shit's broken Lie, lie, l-lie I tried to hide But now you know it [Chorus] That I'm at an all time Low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low Low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low Low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low Low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low [Verse 2] I was the prototype like 3 Stacks on that CD An example of the perfect candidate Now all your girlfriends say that you don't want to see me You're the reason that I just can't concentrate [Pre-Chorus] I, (I, I) I've been trying to fix my pride But that shit's broken, that shit's broken Lie (lie, lie), lie, l-lie I tried to hide But now you know it [Chorus] That I'm at an all time Low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low Low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low Low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low Low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low [Bridge] I, I, I, I've been trying to fix my pride But that shit's broken, that shit's broken Lie (lie, lie), lie, l-lie and try to hide But now you know it That I'm at an all time Low, low, low, low, low, low Low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low Low, low Low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low Lie, l-lie, I try to hide, but now you know it That I'm at an all time... Hey! [Outro] Low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low Low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low Low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low Low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low Low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low Low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low Low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low Low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low My name is Gideon Agware and I passionately love music. That is why I decided to create a music channel on YouTube. I own this channel Music Bus Stop. You can reach me socially with these links Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gideonagware Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/agwaregideon/ Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Music-Bus-St... Whatsapp: +2348117581162 Website: https://mediabustop.blogspot.com/ Work Website: https://makeoverarena.com Hey Guys,I wanna share my work with you, hope you like my music and my videos. THIS CHANNEL WAS CREATED TO PROMOTE BEST SONGS, PERFORMERS, PRODUCERS, AND VIDEOGRAPHERS WORK. All works are published for promotional purposes only. If you love the music, support artists by buying it. All rights to publish audio, video, graphics, and text belong to their owners. If you are the author or copyright owner of any material I have used and wish to delete it, please email me here: starboygid@gmail.com Email Your Original Video to be Featured on My Channel: starboygid@gmail.com #musicbusstop #music #hiphop #myway #ellamai #justinbieber #demilovato #madilynbailey #edsheeran #daya #lovato #undressed #foreveryoung #foreveryoungreaction #alvinchipmunks #panda #indonesia #unitedstates #rihanna #shakira #janellemonae #mileycyrus #tatianamanaois #jonbellion
Jon Bellion All Time Low - Music Bus Stop Lyrics Jon Bellion All Time Low - Music Bus Stop Lyrics Reviewed by Starboy Gid on August 21, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Your Opinion Matters

Powered by Blogger.