Julia Michaels Issues - Music Bus Stop Lyrics

Learn the lyrics of Issues by Julia Michaels here https://youtu.be/zL3hEGAXvv8


If you are new to the channel please subscribe Julia Michaels Issues - Music Bus Stop Lyrics I'm jealous, I'm overzealous When I'm down, I get real down When I'm high, I don't come down I get angry, baby, believe me I could love you just like that And I could leave you just as fast But you don't judge me 'Cause if you did, baby, I would judge you too No, you don't judge me 'Cause if you did, baby, I would judge you too 'Cause I got issues But you got 'em too So give 'em all to me And I'll give mine to you Bask in the glory Of all our problems 'Cause we got the kind of love It takes to solve 'em Yeah, I got issues And one of them is how bad I need you You do shit on purpose You get mad and you break things Feel bad, try to fix things But you're perfect Poorly wired circuit And got hands like an ocean Push you out, pull you back in 'Cause you don't judge me 'Cause if you did, baby, I would judge you too No, you don't judge me 'Cause you see it from the same point of view 'Cause I got issues But you got 'em too So give 'em all to me And I'll give mine to you Bask in the glory Of all our problems 'Cause we got the kind of love It takes to solve 'em Yeah, I got issues And one of them is how bad I need you (I got issues, you got 'em too) And one of them is how bad I need you (I got issues, you got 'em too) 'Cause I got issues (I got) But you got 'em too So give 'em all to me (You got 'em too) And I'll give mine to you Bask in the glory (I got issues) Of all our problems 'Cause we got the kind of love (You got 'em too) It takes to solve 'em Yeah, I got issues (I got) And one of them is how bad I need you (You got 'em too) Yeah, I got issues (I got issues) And one of them is how bad I need you (You got 'em too) Yeah, I got issues (I got) And one of them is how bad I need you My name is Gideon Agware and I passionately love music. That is why I decided to create a music channel on YouTube. I own this channel Music Bus Stop. You can reach me socially with these links Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gideonagware0 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/agwaregideon/ Whatsapp: +2348117581162 Website: https://mediabustop.blogspot.com/ Work Website: https://makeoverarena.com Hey Guys,I wanna share my work with you, hope you like my music and my videos. THIS CHANNEL WAS CREATED TO PROMOTE BEST SONGS, PERFORMERS, PRODUCERS, AND VIDEOGRAPHERS WORK. All works are published for promotional purposes only. If you love the music, support artists by buying it. All rights to publish audio, video, graphics, and text belong to their owners. If you are the author or copyright owner of any material I have used and wish to delete it, please email me here: starboygid@gmail.com Email Your Original Video to be Featured on My Channel: starboygid@gmail.com #musicbusstop #music #hiphop #myway #ellamai #justinbieber #demilovato #madilynbailey #edsheeran #daya #lovato #undressed #foreveryoung #foreveryoungreaction #alvinchipmunks #panda #indonesia #unitedstates #rihanna #shakira #janellemonae #mileycyrus #tatianamanaois #jonbellion #jamesarthur #daya #brunomars #beyonce #juliamichaels
Julia Michaels Issues - Music Bus Stop Lyrics Julia Michaels Issues - Music Bus Stop Lyrics Reviewed by Starboy Gid on September 11, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Your Opinion Matters

Powered by Blogger.