Camila Cabello Shameless - Music Bus Stop Lyrics

Learn the Lyrics of Camila Cabello song Shameless here https://youtu.be/cqAwWy856N0


If you are new to the channel please subscribe. Camila Cabello Shameless - Music Bus Stop Lyrics [Verse 1] Don't speak, no, don't try It's been a secret for the longest time Don't run (Oh), no, don't hide Been running from it for the longest time [Pre-Chorus] So many mornings I woke up confused In my dreams, I do anything I want to you My emotions are naked, they're taking me out of my mind [Chorus] Right now, I'm shameless Screamin' my lungs out for ya Not afraid to face it I need you more than I want to Need you more than I want to Show me you're shameless Write it on my neck, why don't ya? And I won't erase it I need you more than I want to I need you more than I want to [Post-Chorus] No-oh, uh-uh, don't wanna do this now No-oh, uh-uh, don't wanna do this now No-oh, uh-uh, don't wanna do this now No-oh, uh-uh, don't wanna do this now [Verse 2] So we're there, now it's real Now that you have me, do you want me still? My kisses are history, they go back a long time, uh And I'm tired of loving somebody that's not mine, no [Pre-Chorus] So many mornings I woke up confused In my dreams, I do anything I want to you My emotions are naked, they're taking me out of my mind (Mind) [Chorus] Right now, I'm shameless Screamin' my lungs out for ya Not afraid to face it I need you more than I want to Need you more than I want to Show me you're shameless Write it on my neck, why don't ya? And I won't erase it I need you more than I want to I need you more than I want to [Post-Chorus] No-oh, uh-uh, don't wanna do this now No-oh, uh-uh, don't wanna do this now No-oh, uh-uh, don't wanna do this now No-oh, uh-uh, don't wanna do this now [Bridge] Distance, inches in between us I want you to give in, I want you to give in Weakness, tension in between us I just wanna give in And I don't care if I'm forgiven [Chorus] Right now, I'm shameless Screamin' my lungs out for ya Not afraid to face it I need you more than I want to Need you more than I want to Show me you're shameless Write it on my neck, why don't ya? And I won't erase it I need you more than I want to I need you more than I want to [Post-Chorus] No-oh, uh-uh, don't wanna do this now No-oh, uh-uh, don't wanna do this now No-oh, uh-uh, don't wanna do this now No-oh, uh-uh, don't wanna do this now My name is Gideon Agware and I passionately love music. That is why I decided to create a music channel on YouTube. I own this channel Music Bus Stop. You can reach me socially with these links Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gideonagware0 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/agwaregideon/ Whatsapp: +2348117581162 Website: https://mediabustop.blogspot.com/ Work Website: https://makeoverarena.com Hey Guys,I wanna share my work with you, hope you like my music and my videos. THIS CHANNEL WAS CREATED TO PROMOTE BEST SONGS, PERFORMERS, PRODUCERS, AND VIDEOGRAPHERS WORK. All works are published for promotional purposes only. If you love the music, support artists by buying it. All rights to publish audio, video, graphics, and text belong to their owners. If you are the author or copyright owner of any material I have used and wish to delete it, please email me here: starboygid@gmail.com Email Your Original Video to be Featured on My Channel: starboygid@gmail.com #musicbusstop #music #hiphop #myway #ellamai #justinbieber #demilovato #madilynbailey #edsheeran #daya #lovato #undressed #foreveryoung #foreveryoungreaction #alvinchipmunks #panda #indonesia #unitedstates #rihanna #shakira #janellemonae #mileycyrus #tatianamanaois #jonbellion #jamesarthur #daya #brunomars #beyonce #juliamichaels #camilacabello
Camila Cabello Shameless - Music Bus Stop Lyrics Camila Cabello Shameless - Music Bus Stop Lyrics Reviewed by Starboy Gid on September 12, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Your Opinion Matters

Powered by Blogger.