Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are - Music Bus Stop Lyrics

Learn the lyrics of Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars here https://youtu.be/KlC6eeD8daw


If you are new to the channel please subscribe. Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are - Music Bus Stop Lyrics Oh, her eyes, her eyes Make the stars look like they're not shinin' Her hair, her hair Falls perfectly without her trying She's so beautiful And I tell her every day Yeah, I know, I know When I compliment her she won't believe me And it's so, it's so Sad to think that she don't see what I see But every time she asks me, "Do I look okay?" I say [Chorus] When I see your face There's not a thing that I would change Cause you're amazing just the way you are And when you smile The whole world stops and stares for a while Cause, girl, you're amazing just the way you are [Verse 2] Her lips, her lips I could kiss them all day if she'd let me Her laugh, her laugh She hates but I think it's so sexy She's so beautiful, and I tell her everyday Oh you know, you know, you know I'd never ask you to change If perfect's what you're searching for Then just stay the same So don't even bother asking if you look okay You know I'll say [Chorus] When I see your face There's not a thing that I would change Cause you're amazing just the way you are And when you smile The whole world stops and stares for a while Cause, girl, you're amazing just the way you are [Post-Chorus] The way you are The way you are Girl, you're amazing just the way you are [Chorus] When I see your face There's not a thing that I would change Cause you're amazing just the way you are And when you smile The whole world stops and stares for a while Cause, girl, you're amazing just the way you are, yeah My name is Gideon Agware and I passionately love music. That is why I decided to create a music channel on YouTube. I own this channel Music Bus Stop. You can reach me socially with these links Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gideonagware Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/agwaregideon/ Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Music-Bus-St... Whatsapp: +2348117581162 Website: https://mediabustop.blogspot.com/ Work Website: https://makeoverarena.com Hey Guys,I wanna share my work with you, hope you like my music and my videos. THIS CHANNEL WAS CREATED TO PROMOTE BEST SONGS, PERFORMERS, PRODUCERS, AND VIDEOGRAPHERS WORK. All works are published for promotional purposes only. If you love the music, support artists by buying it. All rights to publish audio, video, graphics, and text belong to their owners. If you are the author or copyright owner of any material I have used and wish to delete it, please email me here: starboygid@gmail.com Email Your Original Video to be Featured on My Channel: starboygid@gmail.com #musicbusstop #music #hiphop #myway #ellamai #justinbieber #demilovato #madilynbailey #edsheeran #daya #lovato #undressed #foreveryoung #foreveryoungreaction #alvinchipmunks #panda #indonesia #unitedstates #rihanna #shakira #janellemonae #mileycyrus #tatianamanaois #jonbellion #jamesarthur #daya #brunomars
Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are - Music Bus Stop Lyrics Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are - Music Bus Stop Lyrics Reviewed by Starboy Gid on September 10, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Your Opinion Matters

Powered by Blogger.