Astrid S - Trust Issues

Hey guys here Trust Issues by Astrid S with lyrics https://youtu.be/uN26B-RuP8I




If you are new to the channel please subscribe. Why can't you say it to my face? If you don't want me anymore Don't leave me hanging with my trust issues If you don't want me just be honest Say it to me and don't leave me All alone with all my trust issues [Verse 1] I give you all of me But you give nothing back Why do I always want Want what I can't have? [Pre-Chorus] You and I, we're salt and pepper, mmm Different, but we're good together, mmm [Chorus] Why can't you say it to my face? If you don't want me anymore Don't leave me hanging with my trust issues If you don't want me, just be honest Say it to me and don't leave me All alone with all my trust issues [Verse 2] I know you better than Your brother and your friends And I've been closer than Your own underwear [Pre-Chorus] You and I, we're frame and picture, mmm Lonely 'til we come together, ah [Chorus] Why can't you say it to my face? If you don't want me anymore Don't leave me hanging with my trust issues If you don't want me, just be honest Say it to me and don't leave me All alone with all my trust issues [Post-Chorus] Trust issues, trust issues (Ooh, hey) Leave me all alone with all my trust issues Trust issues, trust issues (Ooh, hey) Leave me all alone with all my trust issues [Bridge] You cut me off slowly Are you scared of being lonely? Why don't you finish what you started? Baby, just be honest [Chorus] Why can't you say it to my face? If you don't want me aymore Don't leave me hanging with my trust issues If you don't want me, just be honest Say it to me and don't leave me All alone with all my trust issues [Post-Chorus] Trust issues, trust issues (Ooh, hey) Leave me all alone with all my trust issues Trust issues, trust issues (Ooh, hey) Leave me all alone with all my trust issues My name is Gideon Agware and I passionately love music. That is why I decided to create a music channel on YouTube. I own this channel Music Bus Stop. You can reach me socially with these links Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gideonagware0 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/agwaregideon/ Whatsapp: +2348117581162 Website: https://mediabustop.blogspot.com/ Work Website: https://makeoverarena.com Hey Guys,I wanna share my work with you, hope you like my music and my videos. THIS CHANNEL WAS CREATED TO PROMOTE BEST SONGS, PERFORMERS, PRODUCERS, AND VIDEOGRAPHERS WORK. All works are published for promotional purposes only. If you love the music, support artists by buying it. All rights to publish audio, video, graphics, and text belong to their owners. If you are the author or copyright owner of any material I have used and wish to delete it, please email me here: starboygid@gmail.com Email Your Original Video to be Featured on My Channel: starboygid@gmail.com #musicbusstop #music #hiphop #myway #ellamai #justinbieber #demilovato #madilynbailey #edsheeran #daya #lovato #undressed #foreveryoung #foreveryoungreaction #alvinchipmunks #panda #indonesia #unitedstates #rihanna #shakira #janellemonae #mileycyrus #tatianamanaois #jonbellion #jamesarthur #daya #brunomars #beyonce #juliamichaels #camilacabello #johnnydrille
Astrid S - Trust Issues Astrid S - Trust Issues Reviewed by Starboy Gid on September 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Your Opinion Matters

Powered by Blogger.