Rihanna Songs Diamonds - Music Bus Stop Lyrics

Learn the lyrics of Rihanna song Diamond here https://youtu.be/xP6ORW9ozp4


[Intro] Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond [Verse 1] Find light in the beautiful sea I choose to be happy You and I, you and I We're like diamonds in the sky You're a shooting star I see A vision of ecstasy When you hold me, I'm alive We're like diamonds in the sky [Pre-Chorus] I knew that we'd become one right away Oh, right away At first sight, I felt the energy of sun rays I saw the life inside your eyes [Chorus] So shine bright, tonight You and I We're beautiful, like diamonds in the sky Eye to eye So alive We're beautiful, like diamonds in the sky [Post-Chorus] Shine bright like a diamond (Woah) Shine bright like a diamond (Woah) Shinin' bright like a diamond We're beautiful, like diamonds in the sky Shine bright like a diamond (Woah) Shine bright like a diamond (Woah) Shinin' bright like a diamond We're beautiful, like diamonds in the sky [Verse 2] Palms rise to the universe As we moonshine and molly Feel the warmth, we'll never die We're like diamonds in the sky You're a shooting star I see A vision of ecstasy When you hold me, I'm alive We're like diamonds in the sky [Pre-Chorus] At first sight I felt the energy of sun rays I saw the life inside your eyes [Chorus] So shine bright, tonight You and I We're beautiful, like diamonds in the sky Eye to eye So alive We're beautiful, like diamonds in the sky [Post-Chorus] Shine bright like a diamond (Woah) Shine bright like a diamond (Woah) Shinin' bright like a diamond We're beautiful, like diamonds in the sky Shine bright like a diamond (Woah) Shine bright like a diamond (Woah) Shinin' bright like a diamond We're beautiful, like diamonds in the sky [Bridge] Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond [Chorus] So shine bright, tonight You and I We're beautiful, like diamonds in the sky Eye to eye So alive We're beautiful, like diamonds in the sky [Outro] Shine bright like a diamond (Woah) Shine bright like a diamond (Woah) Shine bright like a diamond Oh-oh, yeah Shine bright like a diamond (Woah) Shine bright like a diamond (Woah) Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond If you are new to the channel please suscribe. My name is Gideon Agware and I passionately love music. That is why I decided to create a music channel on YouTube. I own this channel Music Bus Stop. You can reach me socially with these links Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gideonagware Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/agwaregideon/ Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Music-Bus-St... Whatsapp: +2348117581162 Website: https://mediabustop.blogspot.com/ Work Website: https://makeoverarena.com Hey Guys,I wanna share my work with you, hope you like my music and my videos. THIS CHANNEL WAS CREATED TO PROMOTE BEST SONGS, PERFORMERS, PRODUCERS, AND VIDEOGRAPHERS WORK. All works are published for promotional purposes only. If you love the music, support artists by buying it. All rights to publish audio, video, graphics, and text belong to their owners. If you are the author or copyright owner of any material I have used and wish to delete it, please email me here: starboygid@gmail.com Email Your Original Video to be Featured on My Channel: starboygid@gmail.com #musicbusstop #music #hiphop #myway #ellamai #justinbieber #demilovato #madilynbailey #edsheeran #daya #lovato #undressed #foreveryoung #foreveryoungreaction #alvinchipmunks #panda #indonesia #unitedstates #rihanna
Rihanna Songs Diamonds - Music Bus Stop Lyrics Rihanna Songs Diamonds - Music Bus Stop Lyrics Reviewed by Starboy Gid on August 19, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Your Opinion Matters

Powered by Blogger.