I Like That Janelle Monae - Music Bus Stop Lyrics

learn the lyrics of I Like That by Janelle Monae here https://youtu.be/lzYiEwROT_U


If you are new to the channel please subscribe I Like That Janelle Monae - Music Bus Stop Lyrics Sometimes a mystery, sometimes I'm free Depending on my mood or my attitude Sometimes I wanna roll or stay at home Walking contradiction, guess I’m factual and fiction [Pre-Chorus] A little crazy, little sexy, little cool Little rough around the edges but I keep it smooth I’m always left of center and that’s right where I belong I’m the random minor note you hear in major songs [Chorus] And I like that I don’t really give a fuck if I was just the only one Who likes that I never like to follow, follow, I would rather chase the sun Oh me, oh me, oh me, oh my Oh me, oh me, oh me, oh my Oh me, oh me, oh me, oh my I like that [Verse 2] I don’t care what I look like, but I feel good Better than amazing, and better than I could Told the whole world, I’m the venom and the antidote Take a different type of girl to keep the whole world afloat [Pre-Chorus] 'Cause I’m crazy and I’m sexy then I’m cool Little rough around the edges but I keep it smooth I’m always left of center and that’s right where I belong I’m the random minor note you hear in major songs [Chorus] And I like that I don’t really give a fuck if I was just the only one Who likes that I never like to follow, follow, I would rather chase the sun Oh me, oh me, oh me, oh my Oh me, oh me, oh me, oh my Oh me, oh me, oh me, oh my I like that [Verse 3] I remember when you called me weird We was in math class, third row, I was sitting by you Right before Mr. Ammond’s class 'Cause my mama couldn’t afford new Js Polos, thrift store, thrift clothes that was all I knew Do you remember? Uh, I remember when you laughed when I cut my perm off And you rated me a six I was like, “Damn” But even back then with the tears in my eyes I always knew I was the shit [Chorus] I like that I don’t really give a fuck if I was just the only one Who likes that I never like to follow, follow, I would rather chase the sun Oh me, oh me, oh me, oh my Oh me, oh me, oh me, oh my Oh me, oh me, oh me, oh my I like that My name is Gideon Agware and I passionately love music. That is why I decided to create a music channel on YouTube. I own this channel Music Bus Stop. You can reach me socially with these links Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gideonagware Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/agwaregideon/ Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Music-Bus-St... Whatsapp: +2348117581162 Website: https://mediabustop.blogspot.com/ Work Website: https://makeoverarena.com Hey Guys,I wanna share my work with you, hope you like my music and my videos. THIS CHANNEL WAS CREATED TO PROMOTE BEST SONGS, PERFORMERS, PRODUCERS, AND VIDEOGRAPHERS WORK. All works are published for promotional purposes only. If you love the music, support artists by buying it. All rights to publish audio, video, graphics, and text belong to their owners. If you are the author or copyright owner of any material I have used and wish to delete it, please email me here: starboygid@gmail.com Email Your Original Video to be Featured on My Channel: starboygid@gmail.com #musicbusstop #music #hiphop #myway #ellamai #justinbieber #demilovato #madilynbailey #edsheeran #daya #lovato #undressed #foreveryoung #foreveryoungreaction #alvinchipmunks #panda #indonesia #unitedstates #rihanna #shakira #janellemonae
I Like That Janelle Monae - Music Bus Stop Lyrics I Like That Janelle Monae - Music Bus Stop Lyrics Reviewed by Starboy Gid on August 21, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Your Opinion Matters

Powered by Blogger.