Daya Love Of My Life - Music Bus Stop Lyrics

Learn the lyrics of Love Of My Life by Daya here https://youtu.be/RRNQPmMei0s


Daya Love Of My Life - Music Bus Stop Lyrics [Verse 1] You got the touch, you got the magic Making me blush, keeping me coming back for more Gave you too much, I'll let you have it It's gonna suck, this is a thing I can't ignore [Pre-Chorus 1] You almost take me But you never take me all the way (All the way, ooh no, no, no) And I would hate to break your heart But, I don't wanna waste anymore time on you [Chorus] I could like you 'til the day that I die-ie-ie-ie (ie-ie-ie, ie-ie-ie) But, I'm looking for the love of my li-i-i-ife (i-i-ife, i-i-ife) I could like you 'til the day that I die-ie-ie-ie (ie-ie-ie, ie-ie-ie) But, I'm looking for the love of my li-i-i-ife (i-i-ife, i-i-ife) [Verse 2] Baby, don't beg or buy me flowers You cannot stay 'cause it would only make it worse Some other chick who's kiss on your lips for hours Sure, it could wait, but I don't wanna see you hurt [Pre-Chorus 2] You almost took me But you never took me all the way (All the way, ooh no, no, no) And I would hate to break your heart But, I don't wanna waste anymore time on you [Chorus] I could like you 'til the day that I die-ie-ie-ie (ie-ie-ie, ie-ie-ie) But, I'm looking for the love of my li-i-i-ife (i-i-ife, i-i-ife) I could like you 'til the day that I die-ie-ie-ie (ie-ie-ie, ie-ie-ie) But, I'm looking for the love of my li-i-i-ife (i-i-ife, i-i-ife) [Bridge] I really like you, but you're not that right for me I rather wait all my life to find the one I really like you, but it's just not meant to be Oh, I'm so sorry, I am, oh yeah [Chorus] I could like you 'til the day that I die-ie-ie-ie (ie-ie-ie, ie-ie-ie) But, I'm looking for the love of my li-i-i-ife (i-i-ife, i-i-ife) I could like you 'til the day that I die-ie-ie-ie (ie-ie-ie, ie-ie-ie) But, I'm looking for the love of my li-i-i-ife (i-i-ife, i-i-ife) My name is Gideon Agware and I passionately love music. That is why I decided to create a music channel on YouTube. I own this channel Music Bus Stop. You can reach me socially with these links Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gideonagware Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/agwaregideon/ Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Music-Bus-St... Whatsapp: +2348117581162 Website: https://mediabustop.blogspot.com/ Work Website: https://makeoverarena.com Hey Guys,I wanna share my work with you, hope you like my music and my videos. THIS CHANNEL WAS CREATED TO PROMOTE BEST SONGS, PERFORMERS, PRODUCERS, AND VIDEOGRAPHERS WORK. All works are published for promotional purposes only. If you love the music, support artists by buying it. All rights to publish audio, video, graphics, and text belong to their owners. If you are the author or copyright owner of any material I have used and wish to delete it, please email me here: starboygid@gmail.com Email Your Original Video to be Featured on My Channel: starboygid@gmail.com #MusicBusStop #Music #Ellamai #MyWay #hiphop #justinbieber #demilovato #madilynbailey #edsheeran #daya #lovato
Daya Love Of My Life - Music Bus Stop Lyrics Daya Love Of My Life - Music Bus Stop Lyrics Reviewed by Starboy Gid on August 17, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Your Opinion Matters

Powered by Blogger.